Keystone Computer Associates is a leading vendor for IT, Clinical and Professional staffing and consulting services in the greater Philadelphia area. Keystone has been in business since 1965 and is headquartered in Fort Washington, PA. We are currently searching for a Recruitment Marketing Partner for a minimum 6 month contract assignment with our client in Wilmington, DE.
The Recruitment Marketing Partner supports the practical delivery of our client’s approaches to employer branding and recruitment marketing. The individual will ensure the US delivery teams are able to post to a variety of niche job boards and social media using a variety of talent attraction techniques, leveraging global Recruitment marketing sources. They will work with a key recruitment marketing vendor to execute channel plans, attraction plans, creative (where needed) and reporting and spot opportunities to enhance brand awareness.
You will provide critical support to hiring managers, recruitment partners and the Recruitment Marketing team through:
• Work closely with the Recruitment Marketing Lead to ensure that all recruitment partners have the practical tools to deploy their own recruitment marketing interventions on a regional level from a global framework.
• Operate as the day to day point of contact for our recruitment marketing and employer branding suppliers managing any queries or opportunities that arise.
• In consultation with the Recruitment Marketing Lead, deliver relevant employer branding and recruitment marketing tools
• Take a lead role in supporting the recruitment partners globally with any day to day enquiries regarding global recruitment marketing tools
• Establish an effective and supporting relationship with the recruitment partners through developing an understanding of the needs of the regional US teams and assist them in developing an effective working knowledge of these
• Maintenance of appropriate internal intranet sites such as the global careers web site.
• Liaison with Group Communications and various technology stakeholders to ensure integration of the recruitment marketing and employer branding framework and guidelines with our client’s wider branding and communications activities.
• Design, develop, distribute, communicate and maintain standard templates and communications used as part of the recruitment process
• Leverage recruitment media and social media channels to enhance the recruitment activity
• Administer relevant attraction schemes as required (large volume countries only) e.g. talent scout.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience delivering global recruitment marketing and employer branding solutions with demonstrable experience leveraging social media and digital solutions. Previous experience delivering these solutions in the Pharmaceutical industry is desired.
• Well developed people skills and ability to engage, influence and negotiate across the Global Resourcing team, local/regional HRDs, major stakeholders and other internal clients • Experience in management of 3rd party providers to required procurement and policy standards
• Experience in executing global processes locally • Strong project management skills and proven experience managing recruitment marketing vendors
• Experience in working effectively in a global team
• Established networks within regional and local recruitment community
• Strong working knowledge of policies, process and procedures pertaining to recruitment (including relevant governmental regulations/laws – e.g. EEO/AA and immigration)
Work is performed at a desk using a computer and telephone most of the day, but may involve periods of time away from desk at meetings or other recruiting events. Will interact with Recruitment colleagues, hiring managers, HR business partners and external vendors.